Design of historical interiors
To create the atmosphere of the selected historical period in the interior, it is not enough to assemble the appropriate furniture. Historical styles also require appropriate finishing of large surfaces, floors and walls and several important details.
The secret to a good lie is supposed to be in the details. The design of historical interiors is an innocent lie - no doubt based on attention to detail.
Historical interior design is a luxury, creating which you get a historic estate, manor, villa, castle or palace for your business, for your family and for your soul.
Antonchanka Interior Development - highly professional specialists led by the leading well-known interior designer Antonchanka Tatiana.
For our clients, we provide a full range of works with historical real estate:
- Organization and development of all services for research, design, preparation and implementation of restoration work in historical buildings
- Organization and development of an idea, a future project in a historical building
- Organization and assistance at all stages from the search for a building to the implementation of a turnkey restoration project
- Organization of projects for the preservation, restoration, conservation of historical objects
- Creation of detailed programs, in accordance with established budgets and deadlines for each project
- Organization of historical and bibliographic research
- Organization of research work
- Organization of engineering surveys of historical buildings
- Architectural and design concepts
- 3D visualizations and presentations
- Decoration, selection of furniture and interior items, works of art, antiques
- Development of the surrounding landscape historical architecture
- Support barrier-free environment
- Advice on all works in historical buildings
- Organization of supervision
- Organization of support and project management
- Advice on all works in historical buildings
Design of historical buildings
The basis of the composition is the material, furniture, decor, from which the historical interior will be embodied, as well as its color, pattern and ornament. Wood and stone age are noble - their imitation does not have this advantage. For similar reasons, don't skimp on windows and doors, stairs, or panels. High-quality carpentry will successfully serve and decorate the interior for decades.
Decor details should also be carefully selected, especially door handles - everyone who enters the room involuntarily looks at her. Other irreplaceable technical elements of the interior, from heating to electric, electronic, in turn, should be hidden from the eyes of family members and guests.
You should also pay close attention to wall and ceiling finishes. In the rich offer of ready-made elements of historical decor, you can easily find profiles, rosettes and ornaments corresponding to all historical periods from baroque to art deco. Even a discreet stylistic accent in gold will look luxurious, especially if complemented by a copy of the wallpaper of the XNUMXth, XNUMXth or XNUMXth centuries.
A characteristic feature of traditional interiors, in our country, unfortunately destroyed by two terrible wars, is the build-up of styles. It is worth remembering and respecting the relics of earlier eras, even if they represent an outwardly external aesthetic. Examples: classic herringbone parquet from the 1930s and 1950s and stylized woodwork in the English style are luxury in a historic interior.
Also pay attention to the stairs. It has always been a representative element of the building, so today it is worth giving the stairs not only a functional, but also the most spectacular form.
From the choice of material - noble wood, chic stone or antique cast iron.
Classic fittings are ideal for a historic home, manor, estate, city villa and will add aristocratic splendor. Spectacular baroque forms, enchanted by brass, reflect the splendor of the royal palace even in the most modest doors.
The introduction of a heating system into elegant historic interiors is one of the biggest aesthetic challenges in our climate. Modern radiators are absolutely not suitable in the design of historical buildings. The solution can be a heating mat hidden under almost any floor covering - stone, ceramic or wood, even under parquet. Even better, the atmosphere of past centuries recreates a properly stylized fireplace or stove in a historical interior.
Design of a historical estate, family estate, villa, hotel, palace or castle - restoration of historical buildings, the purpose of which is to preserve the unique historical buildings that shape the face of our World!