Mir Castle is a stone building, the main part of which was erected in the 16-18 centuries in the immediate vicinity of the town of Mir.
An architectural monument, inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List since 2000. Before 1568 the owners were the Ilinichi, then the Radzivils until 1828, the Wittgensteins until 1891. The last owners of the castle were Svyatopolk-Mirsky until 1939, after which the castle became state property. The castle has recently been completely restored.
26. Castle in Malbork - Poland